Mar 29, 2009

An oppportunity

Like most, I really get bummed out when I look so forward too something and it doesn't work out. I am the "wear my mood on my sleeve" kinda girl. I said in my last post that we had a tendency to jump the gun and do things the way we want to do them and I am sure I share the same as most when I say, waiting is one of the hardest things to do. That being said, I have chosen to spare you all the details and just ask that you think of us in the few days or weeks ahead. I have decided to apply for a job. This "job" is something that I have thought about often. The last time a position like this came up, I didn't even apply because I felt my experience would not be enough. That decision has at times come back to haunt me. Once again a position quite the same yet so much more beneficial for us has come up. This time I feel that I am supposed to take the bulls by the horn and run. After all, Blaine's career change was not what we expected but we know that the experience itself was supposed to happen. Wish me luck!:)

4 comments:

erin said...

you can do it...you're pretty awesome

Tammy said...

awwwww I'm glad you think so Erin. :)

Anonymous said...

Good Luck, Cam and I will say a prayer for you!!

Tammy said...

thanks guys