Jan 13, 2009

The crazy farmer!

Unfortunately I asked for it! If you have a crazy farm, you gotta have a crazy farmer.
For someone who doesn't like change Blaine sure has been implementing change around here. Just so you know, I am sorry that my blog has not been the greatest lately. Just to let you know, it will be getting all the more interesting. If you want to see some humor, some frustration, maybe even some anger this is the place to come. If you want to see someone put a ton of trust in God, say a few thousand prayers or even see some miracles than this is definitely the place to be. If you just want a real good laugh and to think "wow I am glad that is not us" than take a seat and enjoy the road. It is going to be a bumpy one. Stay tuned big changes are about to happen ......

No comments: