Jan 22, 2009

They are on a role.

I had to jot some of these down because between Ginny and Malakai they are on a role.

~ Last night I made a hot bubble bath with candles for Keegan. I explained the concept of some times when you feel all agitated and angry all you need to do is ask mom or dad if you can have a relaxing bath instead of lashing out. Malakai thought it was a great idea and says ..... "Mom can I have one too because I am so angry with you a lot of the time."

~ Tonight as we are getting ready for supper all three kids are carrying on and on quite loudly. No one was listening to a word I had to say so I covered my own ears and proceeded to holler "ahhhhhhh!" Next thing I know I unplug my ears and Malakai is doing the same thing "ahhhhhhh!" "stop!" I said. Malakai shrugs his shoulders and says..... "you do it to me, so I do it to you." Can you sense the attitude already?

~ Again we are heading into supper time and ginny and Malakai are fighting over one seat in particular. Blaine tries reasoning with Ginny and says. "What is so special about that seat?" Ginny has many reasons none of which made any sense. Blaine still trying to reason with her says... "So Ginny what if the table was moved facing the other way? I guess then you wouldn't be able to sit in that same spot." Ginny looks at him so disgusted and says with real attitude ....... "Well apparently not!"

1 comment:

jessica jespersen said...

love the bath one haa haa!--j