Well, at least one load of laundry got done. The bottles stayed buried under the snow, the truck still stinks and Wal-Mart met the need for everyone else but us. I ended up lying on the couch for 3/4 of the day yesterday. I have not done that in at least a year. At first It was so odd that I felt even worse but once I watched the inauguration my body would not move.
Thoughts about the inauguration .... Dare I say? If the U.S.A is in such a state of pain with this Recession, why did they spend 3X the amount on this inauguration than they did on the others? I might just get shut down for this one but yes I understand it is a grand thing to have an African American as a leader but if we are supposed to treat everyone equal how come the big hoopla for him? Did Bush get that much of a hoopla? O.K enough said about that, I probably already crossed the line. I did think it was pretty cool to see Rick Warren there saying the prayer.
So, this morning I woke up said a little prayer in bed that the kids would be nice to eachother, that I would feel better and that we would have a half decent day (Ok, fine, I begged God but still). Right now I am sitting and listening to the laughter of my kids and listening to them have a conversation over breakfast. Malakai is still sleeping and I am still hacking and sneezing however I feel a ton better than yesterday. Maybe, just maybe I might have a half decent day.
No comments:
Post a Comment