Jan 20, 2009

"These are the days of our lives."

I went from having nothing to say to a whole lot. Isn't that the way it usually is though?

~ We were in this huge muddle of life trying to buy land and then trying to buy a house to put on the land. Then the bank stomped on that glorious idea by telling us we need 25% down on just the land alone. Then we found a house near by in our price range and the Realtor stomped on that idea saying they wouldn't go for a condition of us selling our house first. So, here we sit and here we will stay.

~ I believe I am dying from one of the worst head colds ever. I rarely get a cold and when I do, I suffer! "Hack, hack, sneeze, sneeze, sneeze.

~ After coaching Ginny time and time again to put her snow pants on early so she is ready to go when the rest of us are she finally decided this morning to do just that and then she proceeds to say,"mom, if I put my snow pants on early then I am ready to go and you don't have to tell me to hurry up all the time." Yes she requires a lot of patience at times.

~ Why are we always in a hurry? Does it come with the fact of having three kids? I will talk about this further soon.

~ We processed the fact that Blaine would no longer be fighting bad guys but now that we both know that graduation was on Friday it sparks a new set of feelings. What those feeling are right now I have no idea. Blaine has his own feelings but rarely gives me a glimpse of them. It bothers me to see grad photos posted and all the congrats handed out. Sometimes we all need to be acknowledged as that someone special and I feel like he was ripped off. I know it bothers him to not be a part of that great team and not have his name on that graduation list. Blaine even made a comment of not getting any emails from his buddies anymore. It's tough. I really don't know how to deal with it.

~ Did I mention I am dying? Fine! I am not dying, I just have a cold. It's a bad cold though.

~ Breakforth is coming up. It has been a long time since we have gone to something like this. I am excited and not at the same time.

All right, well that about sums it up. I need to take my bottles in, clean my truck, go to Wal-Mart,do some laundry and then if I have time I will veg on the couch.

1 comment:

erin said...

thinking of you...i'm in edmonton but it's the same time as breakforth...helping my friend who had twin boys! we'll have to come out sometime in summer :) miss you!