~ This is our new puppy Peaka. She is so sweet and so good. To our surprise, she has taken one of Keegan's stuffies and called it her own. I think she thinks of it as her mommy because we often find her suckling away at the fur.
~ Friday night was family night at the church. The kids wore their pj's and they had breakfast for supper. One of the challenges was to make a house out of certain materials. Keegan insisted we bring the house home for Peaka.
~ Malakai is running a fever and sick again. This is the third time in three months. I am beginning to worry. I made him an appointment to make sure that nothing is causing his immune system to be attacked with everything that is out there. He is so sweet. Between spikes in his temp he had to make Peaka a garage to go with her house.
~ Yeah fun dough! What a great idea. The school's fundraiser was cookie dough and they had this wild stuff that looks like play dough but is really wild colored cookie dough. The kids had so much fun and loved eating the final project.
~ I am beginning to wonder if I am all alone out here in blog world. I have one courageous person who has braved the follower sign up but that is about it. Hello! Is this mike on? Is anyone out there? Maybe I am just not interesting enough. :(
3 comments:
Ahhh we all love your blogs, I do and well I am most important LOL!!
i subscribe in google reader but i'm always here!
Yay I'm a follower! Wait that's usually a baaaaaad thing (like a sheep). But I'm the only one so actually I'm a leader! Hee Hee!
Love you!
Post a Comment